There’s a new skincare trend going around. You may have heard, people are putting melatonin on their face. Yes, that’s right. Melatonin is no longer limited to the use of better sleep. Word is, it’s great for your complexion, too. Just one product out on the market that’s growing in popularity is Z-Melatonin Night Repair Serum by Zelens. It’s a topical melatonin product you apply to your face to literally wake up looking more youthful.
Kick wrinkles and pre-mature aging to the curb with a topical melatonin serum
No one wants to get old before their time and yet, most people can admit to neglecting their skin. Whether you’re looking to prevent the signs of aging or your skin could use a little TLC, this product has potent ingredients to help. Just one of them is melatonin. It’s been discovered by scientists to have antioxidant properties that help protect DNA from oxidative damage. Plus, it stimulates collagen and elastin-producing cells which are needed in good numbers to maintain youthful, plump-looking skin.
The melatonin is just one of the ingredients in this face serum that helps skin loo younger
While melatonin isn’t the only thing inside this serum, if it were it would still be a beneficial skincare product. The melatonin inside Z-Melatonin Night Repair Serum benefits your skin in three ways:
- Works overnight to maximize the skin’s natural repair
- Reinforces the skin’s protective barrier
- Targets visible signs of damage from stress and daily environmental assaults
Of course, it’s got a lot more than just melatonin. Honestly, when you look at how many beneficial active ingredients Zelens put inside this one-ounce bottle it’s quite amazing. It contains at least 22 different active ingredients including melatonin. This means you don’t have to buy several different anti-aging products, just hoping that one of them will work.
A few of the beneficial ingredients in the melatonin serum:
- Melatonin protects DNA from oxidative damage
- Phospholipids: restore the barrier of damaged skin
- Vitamin E: protects against UV-induced skin damage
- Aloe: anti-inflammatory, wound healing and antioxidant properties
- Hyaluronic Acid: improves skin moisture, helps maintain skin elasticity, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): reduces appearance of hyperpigmentated spots and redness
- Panthenol: soothes skin and helps improve wound healing
- Beta-glucan: reduces the appearance of skin redness and other signs of sensitive skin
- Z-Melatonin Night Repair Serum
Want to see what all the buzz is about? This topical melatonin serum is available on zelens.com for $181 dollars. It’s quite a hefty price tag but there are some more economical ones on Amazon like the Melatonin Advanced Peptide Cream from Cosmesis Skin Care for close to $30. But you get what you pay for. The Z-Melatonin Night Repair Serum has 22 or more active ingredients packed into one bottle that provide benefits to the skin. (See if you can find another melatonin serum with that many). Yea, the Z-Melatonin Night Repair Serum is kind of remarkable.